Tutorials - Multi-User Administrators
Create & Share Templates
Templates make it easy to ensure consistency in your user's communication. As a multi-user administrator, you can create eCard templates and share them with any user assigned to your account. This includes QuickSend templates. If you do not know how to create a card template, or need to be reminded of important tips when creating a template, review this tutorial first: Creating and Saving eCard and Invitation Templates
- Send yourself an eCard and make sure everything looks the way you want it to.
- Go to your "Sent eCards" bin and select 'Save as an eCard Template' from the options menu.
- Give your template a name. As an option, you can enter comments or a category name to help you recognize this template in the future. All of these fields will be visible when your company user views the eCard templates you share with them.
- To share your template, select 'Yes - Share All Users' or 'Yes - Share Selected Users.' If you select 'Share Selected Users,' you will be presented with checkboxes to individually select your users. (see example)
If you blocked a user from using CorpNote cards, you can still give them access to a specific CorpNote card design by creating a template with that design and sharing it with that user.
How Your Users Select and Use Your Templates
- Card Templates: Your users will see the templates you have shared with them by going to eCards > Templates in the navigation. They can click on the "Admin Templates" or the "Admin QuickSend" tab to either view or use a template you have provided for their use.
For templates, they will be able to edit the card template content or just click on the "Address and Send" button to add their recipients. Their selected signature items will appear (not yours) in the bottom of the card.
For QuickSend templates, they cannot edit the card template content. They can only "Address and Send" the card to their recipients. Their selected signature items will appear in the bottom of the card.
- Recurring eCards: Your administrator templates are also available to your users when they create a recurring eCard series. When selecting templates, they can select the option to view "admin templates." If there are a lot of templates, they will be able to select a template "category" that you have provided with the template. For example, you might create a category called "Holiday eCards" so your users can more easily find those templates. They can easily combine their own templates as well as the templates you have shared with the user. View an example of a multi-user member creating a recurring eCard with the admin templates options selected.
Managing Shared Templates
To edit or delete a template, go to eCards > Templates. If the template is being used in a recurring card series either by you, or one of your users who has access to this template, you cannot delete the template. But, you can replace this template with another template. If you replace this template, recurring cards that are scheduled with this template will display the new template you select. Recurring cards that have already been sent will not be affected by this change.
If the template is being used by one of your users, you can replace it with a template that is shared with "All Users" or one
that is shared with "Selected Users." Important: If you replace it with one that is currently shared with "Selected Users," it will now be shared with ALL users.
- QuickSend templates can be deleted because they are not used in recurring cards.
Next Tutorial > Administrators - Billing
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2017 CorpNote.com