You can access your address book by clicking on the navigation for My Account > Address Book at the top of any screen.
There are many benefits to using the address book. You can more easily send eCards, track who picks them up, better manage invitation guest lists, and set birthday and anniversary eCard reminders.
Did you know you can "auto fill" the first name of each recipient in your card's opening greeting? Select the Auto fill option when you compose your eCard, and then send your eCards to the people you have in your address book.
You have several options in managing your address book:
- Add a contact. To add an individual contact, click the 'Add Contact' button and follow the instructions. More about adding contacts...
- Import contacts. If you already have a list of people and addresses in another program such as Outlook, ACT!, or other contact manager software, you can easily transfer them to your eCard address book. More about importing contacts...
- Search and Modify or Delete Contact Information.
To view your individual contact entries, either click on the first letter of the contact's last name, or click "All" to view all your entries. Once you locate your contact, you may edit his or her information by clicking on the "Modify" button, or delete the contact from the system by clicking on the "Delete" button. More about searching for contacts...
- Set a birthday and/or anniversary reminder. Search for the
contacts you want to set a birthday or anniversary reminder for, modify
the contact entry by adding the contact's birthday and anniversary
date. The list of birthday or anniversary reminders appear in your
account overview seven days prior to any birthday or anniversary date
you have set. More about setting birthday and anniversary reminders...
- Create and Manage Groups of Contacts. Creating groups of contacts enables you to click on that group when sending your eCard and all of those email addresses will automatically be inserted into your send list. More about creating groups for your eCard send lists...
- View a history of eCards sent to an address book contact. If you send your eCards using the address book, then you can view a complete history of all cards sent to that person. By default, when you click on an individuals name to view their contact details, we display all eCards sent to that person in the last 60 days. If you click the 'View Archives' button then you can view a complete history of all cards sent to that person.
Note: You can have up to 5,000 contacts in your address book at a time.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.