To add an individual contact, follow the instructions below. To add multiple contacts to your address book at the same time, use our address book import feature.
Add a Contact to your Address Book
Go to My Account > Address Book at the top of any screen.
Click the 'Add New' tab and enter the required information a contact:
- first name and last name
- email address
You can also add additional information for each contact:
- category (such as client, vendor etc.)
- start date (helpful for client and employee anniversaries)
If you have set up "contact groups," then you can also add a contact to a group or groups when adding them as a contact.
We encourage you to provide as much information as possible since all of these fields make it easier for you when you are searching for contacts to send an eCard, invitation or survey.
- If you want to set a 'recurring' anniversary or birthday eCard, you will need to enter a birthday, anniversary or start date for your contacts. (Tutorial: Recurring eCards)
- Birthday and anniversary reminders that occur within the next 7 days, can be seen by going to My Account > Overview and click the dates tab.
- The start date field was designed to be used for employee start date or customer acquisition date. This enables you to easily search for contacts when you want to send a customer appreciation eCard or an employee appreciation eCard.
- Putting a contact into a category makes it easier to identify types of contacts that you may need to quickly find to send an eCard or invitation.
Next Tutorial > Import Contacts
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com