Tutorials - QuickSend eCards, Invitations and Surveys
Use our QuickSend feature when you want to quickly send an eCard, invitation or survey in less than 30 seconds. Perfect for Tradeshows, Sales Meetings, Customer Service follow ups and more! You do not need to download an app to your device to use this feature. QuickSend works with cell phones, mobile devices and desktop computers.
Here's how it works...
- Create and save custom eCard templates for different occasions.
- When you're ready to send, go to your browser, select your eCard, enter a name and email address and click "send."
- See who views your eCard and easily add them at any time to your address book.
Creating and Using QuickSend Templates
- Set up Your eCards in Advance. Create eCards for 'it was nice meeting you,' 'thank you,' 'customer satisfaction survey' and other appropriate communications that you will use. Send the eCards to yourself and make sure it looks exactly the way you want it to.
- Set Up QuickSend on Your Mobile Device or Desktop Computer. Go to corpnote.com/qs/ and either bookmark the page in the browser or choose 'Add to Home Screen' on your Apple device. Sign into your account and make sure all of your QuickSend eCards are displaying in a way that you can easily recognize them.
- Send your eCards. When you find an opportunity to keep in touch with someone, bring up the QuickSend screen, choose your eCard template, enter their email address and click send.
Follow our step-by-step QuickSend eCards, invitations and surveys tutorial.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com