CorpNote 2.0 - Upgrades, New Features and More!
By Sarah Miller
You asked - we listened! It's Finally Here!
We are excited to announce a brand new, redesigned CorpNote! The new site has been completely redesigned from the ground up to be faster, easier, fully compatible with all devices and enhanced with YOUR most requested tools and features.
One of the most exciting new features is the ability to set recurring eCards for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and more. This means that a one-time setup will allow you to send all your birthday, anniversary, holiday and repeating business emails automatically, week after week, month after month and year after year.
We've also re-engineered our address book and email engine, allowing you to send more than ten times as many ecards (2500!) with a single click, in a fraction of the time that it used to. We have upgraded all of our tools for mobile compatibility, enhanced our event management system and added new, more powerful features to online surveys.
We've also added an option for Single-User members (formerly "Individual Members") to add a custom interface for a one-time fee, like our top-level accounts. Our redesigned Multi-User Membership (formerly "Company Plans") gives corporate account administrators new levels of control to deploy CorpNote throughout their organization, with improved system tools and monitoring, company-wide content creation and a lower plan entry fee.
This launch marks over two years of planning and production, and includes hundreds of feature upgrades and system enhancements. This is truly our most substantial enhancement in CorpNote's 14 year history!
We have restructured our pricing, and the new rates will go in effect on October 29, 2017. All ACTIVE CorpNote users will enjoy our new features at their current membership rate for one year as long as your membership is currently active and paid, and remains active during that one-year time period.
New members and returning members whose membership has expired will be joining at our new rates:
- Single-User membership (formerly "Individual Membership") - $20 per month
- Multi-User membership (formerly "Company Membership") - $10 per user / per month, $300 one-time setup fee.
Official Launch Date: 10/29/17
- Complete Mobile Compatibility: A more "user-friendly" design that is compatible across all digital devices - desktop and mobile. No need to download an app!
- Recurring Cards: Easily set and manage recurring cards for birthdays, anniversaries, employee recognition, newsletters and more!
- More choices to customize cards and the CorpNote interface:
You can now upload bigger logos and have more layout choices when customizing your eCard footer. We now offer a one-time upgrade for our Single User members to customize the CorpNote website to look like their own brand, like our corporate Multi-User plans. Your custom branded interface design will be visible to you and your recipients when they view your eCards, invitations and surveys.
- Multi-User Memberships: CorpNote has had multi-user memberships for over ten years but so much has changed that we've added it to the "What's New" section for this release.
- Customize the Interface: Administrators have more options when creating/updating their custom interface and footer links. The interface is now fully compatible with mobile devices.
- Administrator Uploaded Designs: Administrators can now share their uploaded card designs with selected users. You can also set the card and text color and the preferred font face for each of your uploaded cards.
- Member Uploaded Designs: Multi-User plan members now have the ability to upload their own card designs. Administrators can allow or not allow this feature for any of their users. This essentially gives each multi-user member access to a total of 72 custom card designs.
- Templates: Administrators can share an unlimited number of eCard templates with selected users. This includes the ability to share QuickSend and Recurring eCard templates. If you blocked a user from using CorpNote cards, you can still give them access to a specific CorpNote card design by creating a template with that design and sharing it with that user.
- Replace Uploaded Designs and Templates: If an uploaded card design is being used by your members but you need to change the design because the logo, text etc. has been updated, you can now replace the card design and it will be updated for your members. All eCards, invitations and surveys that are scheduled as well as templates that contain the image, will be updated with the new image. Sent cards will display the new image when viewed in a browser or in a social media post. Shared templates can also be "replaced" with a new template.
- Site Navigation: Easier to use with better support for mobile devices.
- Address Book: Easier to use with better integration with invitations, surveys and groups of contacts. Significant enhancements have been made to the groups feature and up to 2,500 contacts can be added to one group. When you add or modify a contact record, you can also add/remove that contact from a group.
- eCard Signature options & Layout: Your photo/logo can now be up to 600 pixels wide and you have the ability to align your signature left, right or center. There are also more presets for social media links.
- eCard, Invitation and Survey Tracking: More easily see who picks up your cards and who views and responds to your invitations and surveys. We've also enhanced the search options for all saved, scheduled and sent cards.
- Templates: Easier to use and better integration with QuickSend so you can easily send an eCard, invitation or survey in 30 seconds or less.
- Upload your Own Designs: Easier to use and works with mobile devices. This includes the ability to upload a photo from your device. You can also set the card and text color and the preferred font face for each of your uploaded cards.
- Online Invitations: Easier to use and better integration with the invitation list and your response list. Enhanced search and filter options. Please check out the addition of the 'captcha' option for response forms, which is very beneficial if you are posting your event in social media or on your website. Since CorpNote does not require people to sign up to use our site to respond to an invitation, we provide this option to distinguish human from machine input (it's a way of thwarting spam and automated form input programs).
- Online Surveys: Easier to use and better integration with your responses and ability to print and export reports. New "rating scale" question type that can be combined with a comments box. An enhanced search and filter makes it easier to view responses and follow up with respondents. Please check out the addition of the 'captcha' option for response forms.
- FAQs and Tutorials: All of the tutorials and FAQs have been updated and will be available on Sunday, October 29th. We encourage you, especially if you are an existing member, to check out what's new and what's changed so you can make the most of your CorpNote membership!
Each week, we will post a blog on CorpNote's new features and enhancements so you can get the most out of your membership.
Be sure to look for announcements by following us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as checking back with our website. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us M-F 9am-5pm EST 609-406-1665 ext. 3.
Thank you for using CorpNote!
The CorpNote Team
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com